Randy Herman shared with the Dallas Executives Association about Cornerstone Chem-Dry and the great work they do in commercial and residential cleaning as well as fire and water damage restoration!
Jennifer Blakeney introduced Randy Herman. Jennifer really had not done business with Chem-Dry before last year when a tornado damaged their office building. Most of their roof was torn off and it rained for two days before they realized the damage that was being done. The paint was peeling and part of the ceiling was falling down. The building owners could not get any restoration companies to answer the phone. Within one hour of calling, Chem-Dry was there with an entire crew, working 24-48 hours. They were very attentive and did a great job!
Randy has been a Chem-Dry owner since 1992, starting in Seattle. Erika bought a Chem-Dry franchise here in 1994 and expanded to Denton in 1995. They met at a Chem-Dry convention in 2002. Since then, they have expanded to Rockwall in 2003, N. Collin county in 2004, and Tarrant county in 2008. In 2013, they opened an office in Oklahoma City, which they expect to surpass the Dallas office in about 5 years; it is experiencing 24% growth!
They have been a Chem-Dry Franchisee of the Year in 2002 and 2013!
What makes Chem-Dry different from other companies:
- – Recognized as the world’s largest carpet and upholstery cleaning company.
- – All their technicians are employees not subcontractors. This allows them to ensure they are properly trained and use the correct chemicals and procedures.
- – Dedicated account support staff.
- – 5-Star certified provider, providing training for technicians as well as support staff so they understand what is going on in the customer’s homes.
- – Healthy-clean technology, which has won national awards. Removes 98% of allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of airborne bacteria, improving indoor air quality. Removes 99.9% of pet urine odors and 99.2% of bacteria.
- – Rotary extraction and not just a wand, so the technician just has to drive it while the machine does the work.
- – “If a spot returns, so do we…at no charge!”
- – Green-certified cleaning products that are safe for you and your carpet, leaving no residue behind. Randy says they are safe enough to drink!
- – Quick dry times of 2-4 hours.
They also clean upholstery, cubicle panels, area rugs (including fine, oriental rugs with dye-stripping and color correction), leather (cleaning, restoration and protection), tile and stone, granite (cleaning, sealing and polishing).
Water, fire and mold damage restoration is another large part of their business; no job is too large or too small. They can even save hard-wood floors. They use thermal-imaging to find water in walls.
An “A” lead is any referral from you for friends, family, neighbors, business associates or property managers.
A “B” lead is work they do on your home or business.
A “C” lead is a recurrent schedule for 6 and 12 month preventative cleaning.