Leads can only turn into sustainable business when you create a relationship from those leads! All relationships are based on being able to connect. The art of the conversation and how you present yourself always creates the connection and builds the bridge that engenders trust, and psychological safety. This training is developed to help you learn how to influence at a deeper level, master your verbal and non-verbal communication, establish trust and build unconscious rapport and credibility. Through these little known techniques, you will learn how to build unconscious rapport and influence that engenders trust, builds credibility that earns the sale.
Here is a small portion of what we will learn:
- How to establish unconscious rapport.
- Identifying and selling to values.
- How to use voice tonality, tempo and key words effectively.
- Eye patterns and what they reveal.
- How to displace resistance.
- Learn the five archetypes of influence in body language.
- Learn how to identify key words and phrases that reveal a person’s values and so much more.
Enroll now as spaces are limited. You will walk out of this training with more knowledge about the art of influence than you have ever been exposed to before. It will be a powerful experience to learn little known information about the one subject that drives all our success: our communication and our ability to influence.
When: Nov. 14th
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Preferred Business Solutions training room at 1701 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, 75038
Lunch will be provided.
For Registration call or email: Dianna at 214-528-1082 or Dianna@Dallasexecutives.com.
If you require additional information call Gary De Rodriguez at 972-998-0928.